Pages

|Wild Ombré by L'Oréal| D.I.Y.

Ciao! 
So recently I ombréd my hair..again.. 
This time I used the ombré kit by L'Oréal in shade no1. The application was very easy and didn't require much expertise. 

So this is how I did it:

-I parted my hair, separating the top half into a bun on top of my head.
-The bottom I parted down the middle and started adding the bleach to my ends using the applicator brush provided
-I left that on to work its magic for about 10 mins before continuing the rest of my hair
-I left it on for 25 mins and checked the change in colour
-I washed my hair and dried it and started again to get a lighter look
-This time also I went higher up and blow dried my hair with the bleach
-I washed my hair and used a deep conditoner
-Then styled my hair as per usual
Here are the results .. I hope you liked them as much as I did



'Siempre Bella'- Solamente.Belíssima.

No comments: