Pages

|JulyFavourites|B.M.F

So for the month of July i've got beauty, music and fashion favourites for you.
Starting with beauty

Kérastase Hair Serum

L'Oréal Elvive Full Restore Hair Mask

Avril Lavigne Black Star Perfume
And for music
I've been loving Calvin Harris' new album 18 months.
I think it's amazing
I've also been loving Cycii and Enzii. A new up and coming duo. If you haven't seen their youtube page here's the link. They do covers of other artists songs and also have their own material on show. Their youtube page link Go support them over there!


Fashion Favourites
I've worn my various pairs of boyfriend jeans to the death this past month. They are just so comfy and stylish. I love them!

If you don't have a pair of round sunnies you are seriously missing out. I love mine! I got them in New Look in January and wear them literally everyday! I'm obsessed!
Hope you liked this post!
'Siempre bella'-Solamente.Belíssima.
xoxo



No comments: