Pages

|September Favourites|F.M.B.

Hello loves! So, for the month of September things have been pretty hectic because of school, especially being my last year! But here are my favorites for the month and some quick tips for when you are feeling uninspired or too stressed to think about how you look, but you still want to look pretty hehehe!

Olá amores! Entao, para o mês de Setembro as coisas tenhem sido bastante agitadas por causa da escola, especialmente sendo meu último ano! Mas aqui vão os meus favoritos para este mês e algumas dicas rápidas para quando estivers sem inspiração ou estressada demais para pensar na tua aparencia, mas ainda queres ficar bonita rsrsrs!




Fashion:
I've loved wearing chambray shirts still but now I layer them with a woolly jumper on top. The weather in Ireland has been up and down so it's not always cold or rainy all the time. The jumper gives me that diversity.
Here's how I wore it and some other few ways to style it

Eu tenho amado vestir a minha camisa chambray ainda mas  ágora eu ponho com um pull over de  lã por cima. O clima na Irlanda tem estado boa e tambem mal por tanto nao esta sempre frio ou a chover. O pull over da-me essa diversidade. Aqui  está como eu vesti e outras formas de usar.













I've also loved these heels by Nine West. They are super cute and I love that they are on trend with the pink all over and mini orange platform. I styled them with the denim on denim trend and boyfriend style jeans. To change up the basic dark blue on light blue trend I used a black denim instead. 

Também tenho amado estes saltos da Nine West. Sao tao fofas e amo como tao na moda com o estilo de 'colour blocking' com o cor de rosa e a parte em baixo que esta cor de laranja. Eu as usei com o estilo 'denim on denim' e com as minhas calcas jeans estilo 'boyfriend'. Para alterar do normal de azul escuro e azul claro usei um denim preto.


And here are some outfit pictures just to inspire you all. :)

Aqui estão algumas fotos de 'outfits' para vos inspirar :)






Music 
This month i've been listening to some Erykah Badu, John Ledgend, Estelle and my all time fav Lianne La Havas.

Este mês eu tenho estado a ouvir a Erykah Badu, o John Ledgend, a Estelle, e a minha favorita Lianne La Havas.

I love the message in Erykah B's song ''Green Eyes''. Take a listen  It's very emotional and quite humourous at times especially the last few verses.

Amei a mensagem que a Erykah B da na sua musica ''Green Eyes'' (olhos verdes). É muito emocionante e bastante cómico, as vezes, especialmente os últimos versos .

John Ledgend just sings the truth in ''I Love, You Love''. It's a very relaxing song, I love it 'cos it soothes my soul *Awkward Silence* But honestly the song is amazing and so are his high notes in this too!

John Ledgend só canta a verdade em ''I Love, You Love''(Eu amo, você ama) É uma música muito relaxante, eu adoro a musica porque acalma a minha alma * silêncio constrangedor * Mas, honestamente, a música é incrível e as suas notas altas também!

Lianne La Havas' album ''Is Your Love Big Enough''is just perfect. From happy to sad to just great, this album is just simply amazing. My favourite songs are ''Elusive'', ''Lost and Found'', ''Gone'' and ''Tease Me''. Oh! and how could I forget ''Everything Everything''. She's an awesome singer and great live. Believe me, I was at her concert last October in Dublin. It was amazing especially being front row! ;)

álbum  ''Is Your Love Big Enough'' (será que o seu amor é suficiente)da Lianne La Havas é simplesmente perfeito. De feliz para triste, este álbum é simplesmente incrível . Minhas músicas favoritas são ''Elusive'' (indescritível) ,'' Lost and Found''(Perdidos e Achados),''Gone ''(sumido) e'' Tease Me '' provocá-me). Oh! e como eu poderia esquecer '' Everything Everything ''(tudo tudo) . Ela é uma cantora incrível e ao vivo ainda melhor. Acredite em mim , eu estava no seu show em Outubro passado aqui em Dublin. Foi incrível especialmente tando na primeira fila! ;)

To end it lightly Estelle has cheered me up with ''Come Over''. Talk less of her ''OOooo , ooo, ooo'' 
I just love the song! 

Para terminá-la levemente Estelle me animou com '' Come Over''(vem). E tambem cantando os ''ooo, ooo, ooo'' Eu adoro a música!


Beauty
This month i've found a new and improved way of doing my eyebrows. A semi-pain free way too. Here are some beauty tutorials for you..

Este mês eu encontrei uma maneira nova e melhor de fazer as sobrancelhas. Uma forma quase sem dor também. Aqui estão alguns tutoriais de beleza para vocês ..







Like I said i've been really busy so most of this month my hair has been in buns, chignons and low ponytails. No hassle hairstyles but still really chic! Here are a few hair tutorials for you to try.

Como eu disse, eu estive muito ocupada por isso a maioria deste mês o meu cabelo esteve em coques, chignons e rabos de cavalo baixos. Penteados simples sem aborrecimento, mas ainda muito chic! Aqui estão alguns tutoriais de penteados para você experimentar.






This months perfume is Vanitas by Versace. I absolutely adore this perfume! I love spritzing this in the morning. It's got a sweet smell that lingers on for days.

perfume deste mês é Vanitas por Versace. Eu absolutamente adoro esse perfume! Eu amo usar de manhã. Tem um cheiro doce que fica no corpo por dias.


What have been your favourites this past month??

Quais foram seus favoritos no mês passado??

No comments: