Pages

Photo Diaries|Berlin|Day 1

Hey Loves!!
Signing in from Berlin, Germany. I arrived on the 10th of July, and I love the city! Great atmosphere and such a friendly vibe from the locals. Upon my arrival I passed by the East Side Gallery a.k.a. the Berlin Wall.
It's quite a culture shock as things are obviously different here and I know very few words in German.

I've had a walk through the city adventuring, passed by Berlin fashion week, found an Irish pub called 'Murphy's' just around the corner and have had my fair share of Dunkin' Donuts. As a Starbucks junkie I have to admit that Starbucks has got nothing on D.D's (sorry Star! :/) everything is just so yum and cheap too!

I've also fallen in love with an asian restaurant and got some two days in a row. I need to start controlling myself, but hey I'm on holiday, right?

Here's a few pictures of my first day in this amazing city, I don't want to leave!

Follow me on instagram for more updates: @nildacristina


Ourfit Details:
Jeans: Bershka
Wedges: Bershka
Shirt: Mens 
Necklace: Savida
Watch: Sekonda
Vest: Zara
Sunnies: Ray Ban


Tell me what you thought about this post!
Until next time
''Siempre Bella''- Solamente.Belíssima.
xoxo

No comments: