Pages

Spring Fashion |2015 Trends|

Hey Loves!

Let's just skip through me explaining my loong absence (sickness, travel{and lots of it :D} & college) and go straight to speaking about my favourite fashion trends for this Spring!

Yellow

Who ever knows me knows I love yellow since day 1. So I had to feature this trend on this post. I recently bought a burnt yellow top from Zara (See here) and here's how I styled it.





Outfit Deets
Bag: Dorothy Perkins
Heels: Bershka
Jeans: H&M
Trench Coat: Stradivarius
Necklace: The Style Fairy

Street Style Inspiration


Shirt Dress

Stradivarius has a simple and casual long shirt I just fell in love with (see here). And what do you know its another trend for this Spring. Here's how I wore the shirt to college. 


Outfit Deets
Bag: Stradivarius
Boots: Zara
Jeans: Forever 21
Duster Knit: H&M
Scarf: H&M

Street Style Inspiration



Gingham

A print we can all wear and look great in. I am yet to get my hands on an item with this but here are my fave street style pics with it:






Tell me what trends you will be wearing this Spring down below!
See you Friday!
'Siempre Bella' - Solamente.Belíssima
xoxo

No comments: