Pages

Daily Lips|Beauty

Hey Loves!

It's been awhile since I've done a beauty post and today I'll be talking about my everyday lips. As you know I was completly in love with 'Cyber' by MAC but now the days are getting longer and my lip shade is getting lighter, much lighter.

I've never really been a makeup junkie and into lipstick but once I walked into the Sephora store in Prague I fell in love! Another department store that is great for beauty products is Douglas. Everytime I'm in there I go straight to the NYX section.

These two lipsticks are nudes. 'Charmer' by Sephora is a matte and more peachy, light brown colour and 'Thalia' by NYX is a light pink shade with a shimmer. I line my lips with 'Perfect Plum' by Sephora lip liner and blend, blend, blend. It gives it a suttle ombré look but not too dramatic for daytime.


Check them out:













Firstly I apply 'Charmer' by Sephora all over my lips and I add 'Thalia' by NYX to the centre of my lips as a highlight and blend them together. Then I line my lips and blend until I don't have a really distinct and harsh line. If needed I add more 'Charmer' and/or 'Thalia'.

 Here's the finished product:

What's your everyday lip look??
Have a good weekend and see you Monday!
'Siempre Bella' - Solamente.Belíssima.
xoxo





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely lipsticks, I wish there was a sephora near where I live lol x

ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk

Nilda Cristina said...

Thanks! Me too there's none in Dublin:(
I love your blow btw! x