Pages

Blue In June|OOTD|

Hey Loves!
Ah!! Exams are over, the weather is great and now I can finally relax-summer officially starts now for me! I still have this weird feeling like I should be studying though. :/

But anyway I decided to get into the mood of a great summer ahead and start it off in style. I opted for the trendy ''White Denim'' look today. I paired it with a knock-off Céline t-shirt and one of my fav blazers from H&M: my blue and white seersucker blazer. There's nothing better than a cute summery wedge and a pop of colour in the yellow Stradivarius fold-over clutch.

These wedges are super comfy and I was in them all day! (They're from Bershka btw). So here goes the outfit + the deets:


Blazer:H&M
T-shirt:Ebay
Necklace:New Look
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Jeans:H&M
Wedges:Bershka
Clutch:Stradivarius
Watch:Sekonda













Watch out for my next blog post: What's On My Nails|Beauty|
''Siempre Bella''-Solamente.Belíssima.
xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorei o blog gatinha! Otimo conteúdo, amei, tudo muito lindo, muito bem caprichado, parabéns viu. Já estou seguindo.
Tá aqui o meu blog http://isakarasiakmakeup.blogspot.com.br/ to começando agora, corre lá e da uma olhada!
Beijos e sucesso.

Nilda Cristina said...

Obrigada! Vou ver o seu blog agora xx