Pages

Solstagram


Here are my favourite Solstagram moments in the last few weeks! I'm really loving instagram! As soon as I'm done with exams there'll be a lot more pictures up!
You can follow my adventures there as well: @nildacristina








 


 



It's been quite afew busy weeks for me and I'm planning on having a weekend with nothing but relaxation, catching up on my favourite blogs and a bit of KUWTK. Oh yes, the good life. Hope you have an awesome one too!

2. Iced Caramel Macchiato=My name is spelt wrong!(Didn't make it on insta yet)
7. Café en Seine Jazz Night in Dublin(Didn't make it on insta).
9. Chicken Caesar Salad with Bacon bits was delish(Café en Seine{Also not on insta}).
12. Mocha Cookie Crumble(You get the drift,right?).

'Siempre Bella' - Solamente.Belíssima.
xoxo


No comments: