Pages

Colour of the Year |Marsala|

Hey Loves,

Surprised to see me? I hope not. As I am keeping to my promise today's post will be fashion related (yay!)

Pantone Colour of the Year 2015 is drum roll please . . . Marsala!
This gorgeous wine colour is wearable all year round and isn't as intense as other wine shades like Burgundy and Oxblood. Making them easy to incorporate daily through accessories, nails, clothes and footwear.


Sephora and Pantone Universe have teamed up to bring us a whole Marsala Make-up Collection. Check it out:


Here are a few of my picks with the trending colour:



  1. Topshop Dress €25
  2. BSK Knit Jumper €24.99
  3. ASOS Satchel Bag €31.43
  4. Zara Curved Heel Boots €39.99
  5. Zara Miniskirt €12.99
  6. Kat Von D Lipstick in Cathedral - Matte Coco Rose
  7. Essie in Swept Off My Feet
  8. Nars Eyeliner in Copper Brown
  9. Sephora + Pantone Universe Shimmering Marsala Cheek Trio
Hope you enjoyed this post, see you Monday ;)

''Siempre Bella'' 
- Solamente.Belíssima.
xoxo

No comments: