Pages

Welcoming Change |2015|

Hey Loves,
Happy New Year! Writing this post from Prague, Czech Republic. Yes I've been M.I.A. again but I'm back for good this time. I promise.

As the title of this post would suggest there's going to be a few changes to the content of this blog. Atm it's about fashion and my personal lifestyle but if I'm being honest I haven't spoken about lifestyle in awhile or even at all.

As you've guessed that is about to change. I'd like to not only promote fashion and personal image which is important to a certain degree. I'd love to broadcast serious pieces here too. If I've got the platform for it then why not.

I've decided 2015 will be a year that will bring about change in my life. In how I take care of my health, my studies and now talking about important issues going on in the world around me. I'll do my best to keep it as entertaining and interesting as possible. But the main purpose will be to get our minds thinking.

I've come up with a schedule and you can expect posts 3 times a week. Mondays,  Wednesdays and Fridays.

I don't  want to strain your eyes with such a long post so I'll cut it short for now.

Come back Friday for a new post whether it be fashion related or not is a mystery to both you and me. 😉

  Solamente.Belíssima.
                 xoxo

No comments: